B.L.O.G.clicks!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

: : My Best Friend's Wedding 060909 : :


No, I am not blogging about the movie. It is all about my best friend, my course mate - Wanie!


Do we both look like sisters?

Again, a trip to Terengganu!
I just got back from Terengganu where Esha, Nonie, Nurul and husband, and I had a fun weekend together celebrating Wanie's wedding to her sweet husband, Johan. So much fun! I had a great opportunity for attending, witnessing and being a part of Wanie's wedding.

The boy is Wanie's youngest brother. Not as what you guys think;p

The wedding and reception were both absolutely beautiful. I was just so happy to be able to attend, being an honored guest. Watching two people you know very well make such a life-long commitment is such an amazing moment to be a part of. Oh, I am happy for them. Wishing them a life-long happiness. (Aisey..bila la pulak turn aku nih..)


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

B.L.O.G.nuff2

B.L.O.G.z

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!