B.L.O.G.clicks!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

: : blog-a-holic.blogshop : :


It is my new blog! I mean another blog. A business blog. Sort of. An online-shopping blog. More accurate, I guess.


The idea for the blog has been 'brewing' in my mind since I have been experimenting with my personal blog -
My.B.E.T.T.Y.ful.Soul but I never had the time to dedicate to starting it up. Late last week, I bit the bullet and get it going! And, here it goes...

With the tagline:
Get your R E T A I L . T H E R A P Y . Get H A P P Y
@
Blog-a-holic.Blogshop


A few shots of the products in | CATALOG | -

Miscellaneous accessories

Cute but mute;D

New scarves collection for Yuna's fans or else, Yone's fans!

Have a look at my Blog-a-holic.Blogshop. Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

B.L.O.G.nuff2

B.L.O.G.z

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!