B.L.O.G.clicks!

Monday, June 15, 2009

: : A Lectureship Interview : :



I had a much-anticipated formal interview for lectureship at Sunway University College this morning. I was so worried of the mock-teaching session since I had not enough time for the preparatory phase as I was only be informed last night.

Luckily, I did refer to my sister - Isabelle and my supermummy - Assoc. Prof. Rahimah Sarmidy for the mock-teaching tips. I was told that the delivery is more crucial than the content itself. It is all about the manner of speaking! "I believe that you have no problem with that. Try to overcome your nervousness and be confident!", said my supermummy.

Everything went well. Plus, the mock-lecture was said to be good enough. Glad to hear that. Thank you to Alang and Supermummy. The academic interview panel asked mainly about teaching, and a lecturer's role. I just gave my very best to personalize responses grounded in the experience of mine about my potential teaching and academic contributions.

Now, the only thing that I need to do is wait. Wait for the best! Allah knows the best and the rest.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

B.L.O.G.nuff2

B.L.O.G.z

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!