B.L.O.G.clicks!

Monday, November 30, 2009

: : My Dressing Barn : Tell us what you think CONTEST : :


ATTENTION everybody!

My Dressing Barn has given its blog a face lift. If you are reading this, take a look dude!



Nice job, right?
I like it! It is a wow-worthy makeover! The black theme seems a lot welcoming with the contrast clean pink alphabetic characters which stand out nicely and complement the black background very well.


Perhaps,
My Dressing Barn could even opt for a very catchy Flash animated banner someday for the extra jazz looking! hehehe..ada godek2 sikit mesti lagik kiut kan? ;)

The blog header is moving in the right direction with the so-called Fashionista clip art on the header! It looks fine enough to my screen resolution too.


I am just wondering if only the grey upper-bar titles matched the tone of the alphabetical header (the pink perhaps) - although I find it looks more elegant with some red in it. I think there should be some unifying elements between the header and the upper-bar as well.


I know it is unifying. Yet, the grey colour seems less appealing. How about ch
anging the grey bar to the same pink found in the header? I think. Just play with it a little more to see how it may look, perhaps you will discover something you will like even more :)

Afterall, I like it! It is sophisticated and fun at the same time. I love the achromatic colour of maximum darkness with the juxtaposition of contrasting colours resulting the most striking banner! Go for bold colours.

CONGRATULATIONS My Dressing Barn! (^_^)

So, what
do you think? Do you like the new look? Prefer the old one? Blog about it!


Good luck! ;) Pray for my luck too! hehehe...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

B.L.O.G.nuff2

B.L.O.G.z

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!