B.L.O.G.clicks!

Friday, January 15, 2010

: : Color Me CORBY? : :


OMG!!! (@_@) I received an email yesterday informing that I have been
chosen to join the all-expense-paid Samsung’s Color Me Corby Carnival which will be held at Sunway Lagoon Extreme Park tomorrow!!!


But, how do I get invited? I neither write a blog post titled "Color Me Corby" nor
upload a picture of myself themed with one of the colors of Samsung Corby. I am not amongst 75 Nuffnangers who sent in the most creative valid entries to get an invite to the Samsung Corby Carnival earlier. Or, perhaps I am just one of the luckiest Samsung's fans:) Am I just so lucky? Pretty lucky I guess.

*adrenalline.rush* oyeh2~ ;D


Betty wants Corby for FREE!!! weee;D~

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

B.L.O.G.nuff2

B.L.O.G.z

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!