B.L.O.G.clicks!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

: : Who Would Have Thought? : :


An infinitely long time since I last talked to him. Mr.X.


A year has marched onwards tardily since then - with the fear that he would disappear forever. A year seems a decade! And, today is his special day. His birthday. It is 5th January. Not knowing
where he is today nor if he is doing well or not, I hope that he has found the happiness and life I could not give him. (T_T)

: : Happy Birthday My Dior : :



Wherever you may be, as your spirit is with me, evermore.


A special heart,
From the very start.
Like a work of art,
I set apart.

A precious soul,
Creators goal.
Like a birthday smile,
Please last awhile.

Your heart and soul,
Like a sacred scroll.
Warms my heart,
When we’re apart.

[Martin.Dejnicki]

2 comments:

azuriaf said...

and may i ask who this mr.x might be? well i hope u will find ur man soon my dear, till then enjoy ur life..:P

bettY.Yone said...

mr.X is..errr~ in maths..X is an unknown;P tenkiu my dior;) ..i hope so..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

B.L.O.G.nuff2

B.L.O.G.z

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!