B.L.O.G.clicks!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

: : A Dream of Impian : :


Impian? *dream-o-dream*

I have always been interested in acting but again, it is another natural gift I was not endowed with. (hahaha..) I have no acting background! Never have had acting experience though.

Yesterday, I got to know about a TV drama casting opportunity from Syaz and decided to give a try since I have never been to one.

Anyways, it was such a great first casting experience. Reached there at 3pm and met the casting person, a friendly Chinese lady. Overall, it was a very good experience. It is not easy to do well in casting. Put aside the acting fears and take the experience as an enchanting path to self-discovery. Remember, not everyone is a star or a 'natural' actor.

P/S: Thank you to Syaz for the information on casting!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

B.L.O.G.nuff2

B.L.O.G.z

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!