B.L.O.G.clicks!

Monday, April 13, 2009

: : Retail Therapy : :


After such a toilsome week, I felt as if I did not have much time on myself. I had little time for reading and posting blogs. *pending* I needed a reward! A deep long sleep on Sunday morning and retail therapy, more accurately. (hehe..asyik nak membuta dengan soping ja..ngee;D)


I just woke up when I heard the knocking sound on my heaven's door. It was Mila-Milot, my housemate. She told me that her car tyre got punctured. (adehs..kesian..rileks..mujur kat depan umah ja ha..)


Well, practice makes perfect! I helped her to get everything done within a quarter of an hour. (berbekalkan pengalaman diriku yg tak seberapa..cewah..rendah diri tu..) The punctured tyre has been replaced with the spare tyre by the Supergirl! *ahem* I was happy to lend a hand when needed.

Mila-Milot and I then had our lunch and went shopping. I bought goodies for my best friend's not-yet-born baby boy. I was comparably super-excited just like the mom-to-be! We walked into the MPH Bookstores and bought a handy pocket-sized Sudoku brainteasers each. Get ready to be challenged with linear and lateral thinking skills of this collection of sudoku puzzles!

I got attracted to one Malay version comic 'Go Go Cha Cha Street' by Zint. The comic was sealed. Thus, I could not take a look on the ideas inside. Considering the price and illustration of the cover page, I bought the comic just for fun which only cost me RM7.50. (amacam? cool x kartun ngan tulisan tu? huhu..)

The comic was in every way, making fun of the manual-modern life just enough to make it ridiculous and marketable. Done by someone who obviously loves the medium. Congratulations and all the best to Zint!

2 comments:

Shah CJ said...

huih.. sampai pancit tayar. byk jalan nih kot. hehe

bettY.Yone said...

huhu..jalan2 cari makan la CJ;p

Related Posts with Thumbnails

B.L.O.G.nuff2

B.L.O.G.z

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!